WHY YOU CAN'T STICK TO AN EXERCISE PROGRAM?
Sticking to an exercise program isn't easy, even for the most committed exerciser. Even the best-laid plans get derailed by life: Work, family, illnesses, bad hair days...some of them expected, many of them not. We can't control everything, but we sometimes make the exercise harder than it has to be, putting obstacles in our own paths without even realizing it. If you have trouble sticking to your workouts, there may be something you can do about it. But before that here are some reasons WHY:
Your workouts are too hard
You don't like your workouts
You're in pain
You don't know how to set up a balanced workout routine
You don't have a training plan that works for you
If you've answered 'YES' to most of the above, then you've looked at the right place. We created Strength Camp that addresses all of the above. It is on a fixed schedule and we will keep you accountable and committed to achieving your fitness goals.
Aspire brings a holistic approach to body and mind transformation.
Strength Camp covers 3 key areas:
1. MIND - Gain deep self-awareness of one’s own thoughts, actions & behaviours. Build mental & emotional resilience to take on the challenges of life.
2. BODY - Build absolute strength. Gain a mind-muscle awareness to move better and be able to protect oneself better from injury. Transform your physique.
3. NUTRITION - Gain awareness of what to eat & drink. Know what makes you feel good in the long run. Increase day to day energy levels.
1. You will get RM100 off including yourself when you get 2 or more friends, colleagues or family to join in once you qualify. For a limited time only.
2. Your rebate will be deducted when you complete all three components of this program - attendance to all training sessions, record your nutrition logs and update your self-awareness reflections.
3. You will become lean, gain strength and feel stronger. And you might become addicted to this! (some of our past clients kept coming back, we kid you not!)
To start NOW, get 2 more buddies to join!
I like how the workouts are designed and how it overloads progressively weekly. The self-awareness mentoring has helped me check my thought process and it's amazing how my mindset has changed over the weeks. A lot of self- reflection and I discovered more stuff about myself.