Eugene Teo making his debut in Malaysia
23-24 FEBRUARY 2019
MUSCLE MECHANICS WORKSHOP
Join Eugene Teo for the first time ever in Malaysia for an immersive experience where he will teach you his analytical and integrative approach to biomechanics, human movement, injury prevention, building muscle, optimising performance and long term health.
Muscle Mechanics goes beyond basic Biomechanics and Strength Training. Anyone can shift weights from A to B – but it takes a particular approach and degree of analysis to understand how to optimise movement, correct imbalances, build strength, muscle and improve performance whilst remaining injury and pain free.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
In this 2-Day Intensive Workshop (23rd - 24th February 2019) you will be taken through the analytical and integrative approach Eugene uses to optimise performance, strength and hypertrophy and reduce pain. All of the tools, techniques - and most importantly - the framework for understanding the human body, movement and long term health.
Through this unique hands-on approach, you will gain a deeper insight into all of the complexities of the human body!
- Unlocking the Roots of Dysfunction - Breath & Diaphragm, Scapula & Thoracic, Feet & Calves.
- Deconstructing the body - joint by joint, muscle by muscle to gain a complete understanding of how the individual regions work in isolation, and how to effectively integrate them together - as no one system works in isolation.
- Understanding corrective movement, mobility, stability, strength, coordination and performance.
- Muscle Mapping - Activation sequences for every major muscle in your body - how to activate the region, then how to integrate into effective movement to build muscle, strength, improve performance and movement.
- The role of fascia and the nervous system in and how to effectively train these key systems.
- Joint Prep - How to go beyond basic mobility/warm up routines and integrate specific joint prep into your training programs.
- Program Design - Fitting everything together into an effective integrative plan.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF THIS WORKSHOP?
Through this unique hands-on approach, you will learn not only how to train appropriately for strength, performance and aesthetics, but also how to incorporate it intelligently with a long term approach in mind. Whether you’re a strength coach, personal trainer, physiotherapist, avid gym goer or health-conscious individual or professionals, this workshop will provide you with all the tools to take control of your body and optimise your performance.